What: D!CK the Adult Panto!
When: Saturday 5 December 2020 – Thursday 31 December 2020
Where: The Back Room of The Star Inn, Quarry Street, Guildford, GU1 3TY
Tickets: £19.50 INC. fees
See our COVID policy by scrolling to the bottom of this page.
Book your tickets below or call 01483 361101. Click on the dates to see show times.
You may only book up to groups of 6 people per bubble.
Running time approx. 1 hour with no interval.
Written by James Chalmers, Nick Wyschna and Charlotte Bateup.
A brand new script by the creative team behind Sinders (2019).
Will DICK find his Pussy (cat) before the pussy finds him?!
Will DICK make it to London before the Evil Dominic cums to get him?!
This will be the 9th Guildford Fringe Adult Panto! Every show has been a sell out so advanced booking is recommended, especially as the capacity is so low due to COVID-19.
Reviews from the only people that matter (you, the audience) from previous Guildford Fringe Adult Panto’s:
‘The Guildford Fringe Adult Panto was hucking filarious last night. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a laugh over the Christmas period.’
‘What a marvellous time we had today, we cried with laughter and it just gets better each year. This must be our 5th year of coming!‘
‘The choreography worked wonderfully well and everyone’s comic timing was exemplary.’
‘Hilarious, close to the mark… perfect!’
‘This has become part of our (older!) family Christmas, it’s a tradition now.’
‘Fringe Theatre at its best, stripped back and focussed on one thing, making us laugh.’
COVID & OPERATION (this is subject to change to stay in line with Government guidelines)
- You will be required to sanitise your hands upon arrival (sanitiser will be provided)
- You may be required to wait outside for a short amount of time before the show so please dress appropriately for the weather.
- You will enter one way and exit another in a one way system – the signage will be very clear when you arrive. Please come to the front door of the venue to find instructions.
- Face coverings are mandatory for the duration of your visit, including during the show. You may remove to drink!
- You must adhere to social distancing throughout your visit. Seats have been placed with social distancing in mind and must not be moved.
- We shall not allow bubbles larger than 6 people. If there are more than 6 in a booking we shall arrange you in several bubbles.
- The lead booker and as such ticket holder for the bubble takes responsibility for their bubble and acts as nominated contact should it be needed.
- There is a 2-3 meter gap between stage and first bubbles. Each bubble is 1m-2m distanced from the next bubble. Social distancing is being practised by the organisers and venue.
- If you or any of your party come down with COVID-19 Symptoms, please do not attend. The original person who bought the ticket will need to email info@GuildfordFringe.com with the booking reference for a refund by 6pm of the day before the performance. You will be refunded the full amount less £1 transaction fee per person. Your refund will be processed within 7 working days after the performance. We require a deadline of 6pm the day before so we can try to resell your tickets.
- Box office and front of house staff will all be wearing face coverings.
- You must turn up with your E-Tickets on your phone and ideally confirmation email – no paper tickets please.
- We do no issue refunds or credits if any persons in your bubble do not attend.
- For queries please call 01483 361101 or email info@GuildfordFringe.com
- Use of recording is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Use of mobile phones during show is not permitted.
- If you or any of your bubble come down with COVID-19 symptoms after attending the show you must get in touch with the event organiser straightaway so the rest of the audience can be informed.
EXCHANGE & CANCELLATION & WEATHER
- Tickets, once purchased cannot be cancelled or exchanged unless the show is cancelled. Only in the sole event the show does not go ahead will a refund be permitted.
- If the event organiser has to cancel the show this will be done by email so please do check before you leave to come to the event.
- We do no issue refunds or credits if any persons in your bubble do not attend or if you require less persons. The lead booker is responsible for the persons in that bubble.
Strictly over 18’s.
No refunds or exchanges.
No disabled access to the venue.
Latecomers will not be allowed to enter so please arrive with plenty of time.
No food or drinks are permitted to be brought in – there is a bar on site.
Guildford Fringe reserve the right to deny entry.